ADDING MOBILE DEVICE PRESENCE INTO SKYPE FOR BUSINESS
With NetPresence Proxy (based on UCMA) it is now possible to add mobile line- and connection status information in real time directly from the mobile network into Microsoft Skype for Business system. This displays the user’s GSM status in Skype for Business so that others can see if it is available on mobile.
NetPresence Proxy introduces the following additional availability information in Skype for Business :
- Available on the mobile
- Busy on mobile
- Busy on mobile abroad ( “Country” )
- Mobile roaming abroad ( “Country” )
- The phone is switched off
- The phone’s location
- The user’s manual status from ColleagueView
- The user absence statement from from ColleagueView
Companies that subscribe to this service, see a clear increase in the productivity of their staff and notes better customer satisfaction and a clear improvement in their clients’ perception of the company .